Tuesday 15 March 2011

Vegan Pledge Day Three

Things I have learned today:
The university sells divine plain chocolate which is vegan friendly. Phew.
I need to bring more food in with me in the car in case I get delayed like this morning... hungry lol!
Linda McCartney sausage rolls are vegan. Cool.

So far so good anyway... I am sort of missing cheese but sort of not. Ditto eggs. Will see how things progress as the week continues.

Food for tomorrow (cos I know you're all *d-y-i-n-g* to know) is:
Breakfast: OJ, grapes, granola and soya milk, copious coffee (it's ASPC and a 5.45am start, yawn...)
Lunch: a sodhexo vegan lunch. Will await this with trepidation as they don't always understand what vegan means. Or think that protein or carbs are a necessary component.
Dinner: veggie sausage rolls, mash and beans; vegan choc cake and choc custard
Snacks: cocoa orange bar, melon, pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment