Wednesday 29 December 2010

And so it ends...

The last recipe I blogged took me to 31 for December 2010 which meant I have achieved my goal of blogging a recipe a day for a whole year. I can't believe I managed it! At times I did wonder whether I would make it; and cluster blogged (mainly at weekends) in order to ensure each month had at least as many recipes as days. But I've enjoyed it, and it's made us eat different meals which was one of the aims. L is also enjoying the blog, and often asks me to blog something "so I have have it when I leave home mummy". So aim two met as well.

I'll keep going with it; but maybe not commit to a recipe a day each month for 2011. But many of my twitter followers ask me where my recipes are if I don't blog one for a while so I guess the constant links sent via dlvr.it aren't *that* annoying!

Thanks for following and for commenting and for eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment