Sunday 22 January 2012

New year, new direction...

This first blog post of 2012 marks a departure in content for me. I'm no longer a veggie. And after thinking long and hard about whether to blog non veggie recipes I have decided to do it. Infrequently. And I can't be bothered to change the name of my blog *again* so it's staying as it is. I apologise in advance to any of you who are annoyed/irritated with this decision, but the blog reflects the food I cook and eat, and for the time being, that will not just be veggie/vegan cuisine. The majority of the recipes will be still veggie/vegan. But not everything will. I hope that this doesn't mean I suddenly lose loads of followers but if it does, so be it. Most recipes will include substitutions (based on my extensive experience of making meals without meat) so I hope that softens the blow a little bit. Nah, I thought not ;-)

1 comment: