Sunday 28 November 2010

Thai Green Curry Noodle Soup (v)

This is a very quick but delicious after work treat.

For 3 people you need:
1 can coconut milk
2 tbsp thai green curry paste
1 bag stirfry vegetables or assorted veggies (e.g. carrots, pak choi, onion, peas etc)
3 bundles rice noodles
1 pack marinated tofu
chopped fresh corriander to serve

Place the coconut milk and curry paste in a pan and heat. Add the noodles and vegetables and cook for 3-4 mins. Add the tofu and heat for a further minute. Serve in bowls topped with fresh corriander. Slurp with satisfaction.

2 comments:

  1. A recipe a day! Well done, once a week is about all I can manage. I love Thai green curry - it was the first thing I learned to cook when I lived there and I still make it often in various disguises - soup is one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the idea was a recipe a day for a year but I am woefully behind for November! Thai curry is the best!

    ReplyDelete